Spreadsheet: Top startups of Anglo-Saxon countries, United States, United Kingdom, Canada & Australia
Browse, filter, and use data easily on the top startups in Anglo-Saxon countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada & Australia
This ultimate Excel spreadsheet includes lists of the top startup companies of Anglo-Saxon countries and related information. Startups and their relative data can be browsed and filtered very easily to be used for your specific purposes, grouping by countries, industries, sorting websites, etc.
The main spreadsheet contains 120 startup companies from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. The secondary spreadsheets list the startups for each of the 4 countries to help you work more easily on the list of companies by country.
- Browse and filter startups information in a single convenient file.
- Keep your startups’ information readily available on your computer at any time, even offline.
- Use startups data directly and easily in other applications and programs thanks to a standard Excel file.
- Save tens of hours of startups data search, collection and formatting in one cheap and convenient Excel spreadsheet!
Startups information included in the spreadsheet
The startups listed are some of the best funded of Anglo-Saxon countries as of 2019:
- Top 30 best funded US startups 2019
- Top 30 best funded UK startups 2019
- Top 30 best funded Canadian startups 2019
- Top 30 best funded Australian startups 2019
Spreadsheet columns data
Here are the explanations of the data included in the spreadsheet, column by column.
Company name of the startup.
Official funding of the startup, retrieved from Crunchbase. Fundings are recorded at the following dates:
- US: June 17, 2019
- UK: May 15, 2019
- Canada: April 15, 2019
- Australia: May 30, 2019
Funding of the startup converted to US Dollars, if originally expressed in another currency, with the following exchange rates:
- UK: 1.284 $/£, closing rate of May 15, 2019
- Canada: 0.750 US$/CA$, closing rate of April 15, 2019
- Australia: 0.691 US$/A$, closing rate of May 30, 2019
Startup’s website domain with a direct link.
Country of origin of the startup, in the main spreadsheet only. This column is easily sortable with a drop-down list button to help you select the most interesting startups by country.
Main industry, Industry 2, Industry 3
Main sector of business operations of the startup.
Industry 2 and Industry 3: secondary industries of the startup, if applicable.
In the main spreadsheet, these columns are easily sortable with a drop-down list button to help you select the most interesting startups by industries. Note that these 3 columns are merged in a single “industry” column in secondary spreadsheets by country.
Succinct description of the startup’s activities.
- Type: XLS file
- Size: 50 Ko
- Sheets: 6
- Top Anglo-Saxon startups with filters
- 4 sheets for top startups by country (1 sheet per country)
- 1 sheet with the description of the data
- Author/Editor: Disfold