Spreadsheet: Top 350 UK Companies – Excel file of the Top 350 public listed companies in the UK
Browse, filter, and use data easily on the Top 350 companies listed in the United Kingdom, constituents of the FTSE 350 index (FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 indices).
This file contains 2 actionable spreadsheets:
1. The main Excel spreadsheet contains all the details on the top 350 public listed companies by market capitalization in the United Kingdom, constituents of the FTSE 350 Index (FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 indices), with business, market, financial and digital information. Companies and their related data can easily be browsed and filtered according to your specific purposes: grouping by sectors/industries, ranking by market capitalization, sorting websites, etc.
The main spreadsheet contains information on the Top 350 publicly listed companies on the London Stock Exchange and their related data. The Top 100 largest companies by market capitalization form the FTSE 100 index, and the following 250 largest companies form the FTSE 250 index. Together, they form the FTSE 350 index, which regroups the top 350 largest companies by market capitalization quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
All information included in the main spreadsheet has been updated for 2020.
2. The new, extra spreadsheet lists the stock prices of all 350 companies for 2018 and 2019. With the prices of each FTSE 350 stock at the end of each month between December 2017 and December 2019, it will greatly help you assess the financial health and evolution of each company. This spreadsheet will allow you to go much further in data analysis, calculate correlations between stocks, estimate seasonality, cross analyze stocks by industry, sector, or even arbitrary batches.
Key benefits from the Top 350 UK Companies Excel file
- Quickly browse and filter the companies’ information in a single convenient Excel file for multiple purposes, including:
- corporate benchmarking for marketing, finance, and investment
- searching and filtering companies for informed lead generation
- quickly reaching companies’ websites and online presence in bulk
- using stocks data to perform cross-stocks analysis, statistics, and machine learning for financial and investment insights
- Keep all the information readily available on your computer at any time, even offline.
- Easily use the companies’ data in other applications and programs thanks to a standard Excel file.
- Save tens of hours of companies’ information search, collection and formatting in one convenient Excel file.
- Use data to boost your productivity and discover decisive insights, NOW!
To let you know exactly what the Top 350 UK Companies spreadsheet contains, you can here download a free sample. This extract includes the first 10 companies with all the data available for these companies, together with the explanatory notes of the description spreadsheet. For more information about each column data, please see below.
Check our other download “1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies” which regroups four best-selling spreadsheets of American, British, Canadian and Australian companies, and much more, in a single Excel file.
Save $14.70 compared to the price of the four individual files!
Details of the main Top 350 UK Companies spreadsheet data
Here is a presentation of the information included in each column of the “Top 350 Companies’ spreadsheet. The data can be sorted and filtered according to each column, through the filter button present in the right of the columns headings cells.
All data included in the main spreadsheet are updated as of Friday, February 7, 2020.
Official company name
Main industry or industries of the company.
Total number of employees in the company, when available.
URL of the company’s main corporate website with a direct link.
Year of the foundation of the company. Some companies have additional information detailing the founding of companies that merged together to form the current company.
Location of the company’s main headquarters with the city and country.
▪ Market Cap.
Market capitalization of the company in Million British £. The market capitalization is derived from the value of the company’s main security.
Stock symbol of the company.
▪ Stock info
URL of the company’s security information on the London Stock Exchange with direct link.
Companies included in the list are either constituents of the FTSE 100 index if they are part of the top 100 largest companies by market capitalization, or the FTSE 250 if they are in the next 250 following companies quoted on the London Stock Exchange. They are listed as either part of the FTSE 100 or FTSE 250. All together these companies form the FTSE 350 Index.
▪ Wikipedia URL
URL with direct link to the company’s main page on Wikipedia.
Succinct description of the company’s activities, retrieved from the introduction of the Wikipedia page of the company.
For a complete preview, download the free spreadsheet sample.
- Type: XLS file (.xlsx)
- Size: 233 Ko
- Spreadsheets: 3
- 1 sheet containing the Top 350 UK Companies 2020 information with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 350 UK Companies stock prices at the end of each month of 2018 and 2019 with filters
- 1 sheet with the detailed description of the data included in the 2 other spreadsheets
- Author/Editor: Disfold